“Integrate with the Expedia Marketplace with our advanced connectivity technology. You’ll find everything you need to connect via a full suite of hospitality APIs. Get started by reviewing our documentation and samples, and get your test account.”
- Expedia QuickConnect Avail & Rates API -Expedia QuickConnect provides an electronic interface for EQC partners to send Expedia updates on availability and rates automatically.
- Booking Notification API -The Booking Notification API allows partners to receive new, modified or cancelled reservations in near real time, as Expedia customers make these bookings.
- Expedia QuickConnect Booking Retrieval & Confirmation API – The Booking Retrieval and Booking Confirmation APIs are two simple interfaces that allow Expedia Group partners to electronically retrieve bookings made on any Expedia Group point of sale, and provide a confirmation number.
- Product API -The Product API enables Expedia Group partners to read, create, and edit room types and rate plans via the API, without having to use Expedia Group Partner Central (PC) or contact their market manager. It also offers the possibility to read basic property configuration to better use the API to manage room types and rate plans afterwards.
- Property API – The Property API is used to onboard property attributes, images, policies, and fees. Additionally, this API can be used to update property content post onboarding. The quickest way to get started is to review the Supported Features and review the API Definition. Please note the Property API currently only caters to limited use cases. To avoid unnecessary development effort, contact your account manager or the EQC System Specialist Team before adopting this API.
- Expedia QuickConnect Products Availability And Rates Retrieval API -The Product, Availability and Rates API (PARR) was designed for any partner that needs to connect to Expedia to read/retrieve the current product configuration (rooms and rates defined), as well as the current rates and availability loaded in the system. PLEASE NOTE: for retrieving product information, Expedia Group STRONGLY encourages partners to use the Product API.
- Image API – The Image API enables Expedia Group partners to add new images (one at a time), read images that currently exist for a property, and edit existing images’ meta data like categories or room assignment. Please note the Image API is intended for bulk-onboarding and maintenance operations. To avoid unnecessary development effort, contact your account manager before adopting this API.
- Deposit API – The Deposit API enables Expedia Group partners to set, update or remove a property’s deposit policy. This feature needs to be used in conjunction with the product API’s rate plan resource: first set a deposit policy at the property level with this API, then add or update rate plans, and indicate, for each rate plan, whether they require a deposit (using the property’s deposit policy) or not via the depositRequired attribute.
- Hotwire API – Hotwire QuickConnect is a set of APIs that allow a client system to interact with the information available in the Hotwire Hotel Extranet. In turn, that information is used by Hotwire.com and its affiliates to display and sell hotel rooms to travelers. Currently the Hotwire QuickConnect API can be used to create and update a hotelâ€™s availability, rates, and inventory (ARI), and retrieve recently confirmed and/or cancelled bookings. The ARI functionality includes the ability to set the number of available rooms, per-day rate amounts and extra person charges, and several restrictions. Retrieved bookings contain guest and Hotwire single use credit card information.